With the selection of furniture and material dimensions of the right, you can make activities more leverage in a tiny apartment. Here are 5 ways to organize a tiny apartment that can be tried. The rooms were small and narrow area to perform activities made many people hesitate to purchase an apartment unit. This is because land is limited sometimes tend to make the occupants feel more depressed.
However, that does not mean there is no solution to overcome it. One of them could meet the principle of form follow function on the furniture you choose. Value for furniture priority over aesthetics. Here are 5 strategies for structuring a tiny apartment to make it more functional and not boring.
1. Having an ergonomic circulation space. So that the room look more spacious, you can use the concept of open plan is to unite or combine the living room, dining room and kitchen.
2. Showing a point of interest on every corner of the room. This is so that the room does not look flat and dull.
3. Provide a play of light that can affect the impression of a beautiful and spacious rooms. giving good lighting will also feature detailed furniture, so it will be more attractive. Provide good lighting can also provide broader impression.
4. Adjust the size or large-small furniture. Align with the room and your needs.
5. Choose the finishing material that is lightweight and varied. The choice of material is light and see through now become the first choice because it can make more free space for occupants.
I hope this article is helpful for you